As you may already know, I have a good adventure ahead of me (doing some cold-weather camping!!!) and I’m trying my best to make a concerted effort to shoot some stuff. Anything. Mainly because lately, I haven’t used my DSLR for any person stuff and I really want to get back into it again.
- 500GB portable backup quad-interface harddrive with identifying Doobybrain sticker (why not, right?)
- My trusty red Rocket Blower
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II with battery grip
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L lens — my all-time favorite all-purpose lens
- My new Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones which I have not been able to keep off my head
- SanDisk FireWire 800 CF card reader (now discontinued)
- Canon battery charger
- Gepe Card Safe CF card holder (indestructible!)
And not to mention my MBP and iPhone which are not pictured. I believe that’s all.