So I'm in Joshua Tree and I was given this Chrysler 300C to drive around. First impressions? THIS CAR IS GREAT! I guess I'm just a little surprised at how lovely this car is to drive because it comes with all the bells and whistles of a luxury sedan but with the Chrysler nameplate.
I'm not a car reviewer by any means so what have I taken away so far from driving this car? Let me make a list so I don't have to write as much.
- Very smooth and responsive steering. The car feels heavy which translates to me as luxury handling.
- So much tech inside the center console and dashboard. Apps galore!
- Heated steering wheels are weird.
- Headlights are crazy bright.
- Big wheels? I don't know. I feel like I'm driving the Presidential limo or something.
More on this car later I guess. So far so good! If you own this car and hate it, let's hear why in the comments!